STREAMING
PRESENTED BY
Social
Apps

GoFundMe Page For Victims Of House Explosion In Homer Glen

The Village of Homer Glen has set up a GoFundMe page for the family of a home that exploded last Thursday due to a natural gas leak.  A father and daughter were injured and are recovering at Loyola Medical Center.  Their home and possessions are a total loss.  Residents expressed a need to do something so a GoFundMe page was set with the goal of 30-thousand dollars.  As of Monday morning, the page has raised over 52-thousand dollars.

Meanwhile, residents have been allowed back into their homes Friday night after they were evacuated following the explosion Thursday. On social media Nicor Gas says they’re continuing to investigate the explosion.

Monday December 19, 2016

Related Content

Comments