WJOL/NextMedia Operating Inc. Official Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Must be a U.S. resident
3. Must be 18 years of age or older unless otherwise specified.
4. Void where prohibited
5. Your household may win a maximum of one (1) prize valued over $500.00 every 6 months and one (1) other prize valued under $500.00every 30 days.
6. All federal, state and local laws apply.
7. Employees and their immediate family members of WJOL, its parent, affiliate, subsidiary & successor companies, contest sponsors, other Chicago area radio stations are not eligible to participate.
8. Prizes are non-transferable.
9. Winners must present proper identification, including proof of age and U.S. residency and may be asked to sign a contest release form to claim prizes.
10. If prize is not claimed within 30 days, prize will remain the property of WJOL/ Next Media Operating Inc.
11. Prizes will not be mailed without permission of the WJOL Promotion Director.
12. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes due as a result of claiming prizes.
13. By claiming prizes, the winners consent to the use, without additional compensation, of their names, likenesses and/or voices for promotion or advertising purposes.
14. For call-in contests, only calls to the specified phone number are eligible for entry.
15. WJOL will not be responsible for busy lines, disconnection, poor connections, computer malfunctions, illegible, lost, late or misdirected e-mail, faxes or mail or any other circumstances.
16. For all WJOL movie contests, arrive early as advance-screening passes distributed in excess of capacity and late arrivers may be turned away by theatre for safety reasons, in which the winner forfeits the prize.
17. All claims are subject to verification by WJOL, whose decision is final as to all contest-related matters.
18. Specific contests may have additional or amended contest rules.
19. A copy of these rules and rules specific to a particular contest are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WJOL Rules, 2410-B Caton Farm Road, Crest Hill, IL 60435.