31sth Annual Pumpkin Fest Kickoff Weekend
Saturday, September 25-Sunday, September 26, 2021:
Pumpkin Fest – “Affordable Family Fun on the Farm®” – is open daily 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. from September 25 through October 31st, including Columbus Day. The Siegel’s family welcomes all to come to the farm and harvest family memories.
2021 Corn Maze: “Super Mario Brothers”: Get lost in 10 acres or five miles of maze with Mario
General admission tickets include more than 30 unlimited attractions, including: 5 play areas, zip lines, tire mountain, farm animals to pet and feed, 125’ Siegel’s Sports Zone, Trolley, Spooky Spiral, hayrack ride, u-pick pumpkin field, haunted barn, train rides, two cornfield mazes and so much more.
New Attractions: Mia & Miley’s Mountain Slide, Nany’s Goat House, The Whizzer, corn hole, and a demonstration beehive in the Country Store with real bees, the most important element in our food supply.
Gem mining, Scrape yard Shootout, pony and camel rides are available for a small additional fee.
An array of food is available including smoked turkey legs, chicken, burgers, apple cider doughnuts, churros, funnel cakes and fresh baked pie slices and so much more.
Events Calendar (Follow our Facebook page for event updates)
October 8th-11th – 2021 Dance Party with Munchkin Mike – Party and Dance parties will be throughout the day. Don’t miss this fun time with the kiddos.
• Reservations are not required, but we encourage tickets to be purchased online to avoid congestion in lines.
• Mask Requirements: We follow all state and local guidelines and encourage guests to be safe, comfortable and respectful of other guests.
Pumpkin Fest is Open Daily 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday, September 25 – Thursday, October 31, 2021
More information on Siegel’s Farm visit www.OurPumpkinFarm.com.
• Online* $19.95 (Weekends and weekday price)
• Onsite* $24.95 (Over 35 activities)
• Online* Weekends All Inclusive Pass $31.95
• Everyone 2 and under enter FREE!
(Includes General Admission, Gem Mining, & Paintball) Saturday/Sunday and Columbus Day)
*Be sure to follow Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm on social media and sign up for our emails for exclusive discounts* Facebook; Twitter; Instagram
Discounts Available for:
• Military/Veterans, Police and Firefighters: Anyone with an active ID (or Veteran) receive entry into the farm for FREE any date they visit.
• Grandparents are FREE* Monday-Friday with a paid grandchild entry! (1 Paid Grandchild=1 Free Grandparent) *Excludes Columbus Day
• Special Needs with proper identification for immediate family (max 6 people) ONLY $10. *Note only 500 available per season*
• Share and Photo Discount: When you arrive show the admission employee your (day of) social media check in and a photo of your group and receive $5 off your onsite admission price.
Photos: https://ourpumpkinfarm.com/media; https://ourpumpkinfarm.com/gallery/
Location: Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm is located at 17250 S. Weber Road, Lockport, IL
About Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm
What makes Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm Pumpkin Fest unique compared to other Pumpkin Farms is our 4th generation family farm is a real operating family farm year-round. We have a real Pumpkin Field that families can take a hayrack ride out to, to pick a pumpkin right off the vine and we’re passionate about educating and teaching young and old about farming, where food comes from, and the importance of farmers. We have farm animals that are common to operating farms not exotic animals you can see at a zoo. Guests feel able to spend more time on the farm due to the many activities included in the admission. More than any farm in the area. We’re the country in the city encouraging families of all ages out into the fresh air for a fun day at Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm. www.MyPumkinFarm.com and www.CottonwoodFarms.net/