Weather Alert

Faulty Furnace Causes Evacuation of Channahon Strip Mall

Lallo’s Restaurant in Channahon had a scare this morning. Smoke was reported to be coming out of the vents and upon arrival Channahon Firefighters found an issue with the furnace pumping out smoke from the buildings exterior vents.. Channahon Police evacuated the strip mall where Lallo’s is located. Business is expected to resume shortly after receiving approval from the village of Channahon.


Connect With Us Listen To Us On