A fire has caused significant damage to a Joliet neighborhood bar. It was on Saturday, February 1st at 7:05 a.m. that the Joliet Fire Department was called to Malnar’s Tap, 1123 Clement Street, in Joliet. When units arrived they observed heavy smoke and fire which was quickly put out but an inspection of the business showed heavy damage to both the first floor bar area as well as the livable apartments on the second floor. No one was reported to have been injured in the blaze. The fire is still under investigation.