New in 2021, the annual City of Joliet Fourth of July fireworks will be held at the Joliet Junior College main campus, 1215 Houbolt Rd. on Sunday, July 4 at 9:15 p.m. All are welcome to attend. Please reference the map and information below for details concerning this year’s display. Tune to our sister station Star 96.7 FM to hear the music choreographed with the fireworks.
- Gates will open at 6 p.m. the day of the event.
- Fireworks will begin at 9:15 p.m.
- The public may enter using the main entrance off of Houbolt–Elmer Rowley Drive, or the main entrance. Centennial Drive/Rich Rivera Way is restricted to emergency vehicle use.
- NO entrance will be permitted after 9 p.m. for safety purposes.
- General parking is available in east parking lots 1-6, as well as south Lots 2, 3, and 4. East Lot 1 is reserved.
- All JJC buildings will be closed for public access. Portable restrooms will be available, and locations are indicated on the map.
- Alcohol and grilling will be prohibited.