Toll Free Coronavirus Hotline Number & Links To Resources In Illinois
March 16, 2020 5:34AM CDT
- Illinois Coronavirus Hotline: 1-800-889-3931
- Will County Health Department: https://www.
willcountyillinois.com/County- Offices/Public-Health-and- Safety
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/
- Illinois Department of Public Health: http://dph.illinois.gov/
topics-services/diseases-and- conditions/diseases-a-z-list/ coronavirus
Commonsense actions include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.