Rock Run Collection has put up the first wall to a building at the I-80 and I-55 entertainment corridor and it’s not anything to do with entertainment. The wall is part of a new warehouse that will be going up in the complex.
From the Rock Run Collection website:
A 310-acre super-regional development with unobstructed highway visibility and over 1 million square feet of synergistic space for retail, restaurants, entertainment, hospitality, office, healthcare, and multifamily residential, RockRun Collection is situated at I-80 and I-55 in desirable Will County. With 230,000 vehicles projected to pass daily, RockRun Collection has super-regional access from Central Illinois, Iowa, and Indiana markets with a metro reach into Chicago, in addition to drawing local residents. An interchange with direct access to the project from I-55 is under construction.
- Super-regional site with a metro reach into Chicago
- Located where I-80 and I-55 intersect
- Gateway to Chicagoland
- Population is expected to rise by 76% to 1.2 million and employment by 116% to 437,000
- Joliet experienced a total housing inventory increase of 78.8% between 2021 and 2022
- Nearby Amazon facility employs 7,000+
- Tremendous state and local city government support
- Hollywood Casino Joliet relocating to RockRun Collection