Plainfield Park District Journey to the North Pole is Dec. 13 & 14
Santa will greet children and their families for Journey to the North Pole at Four Season’s Park, 22500 Lockport St. on Dec. 13 and 14.
Your wagon ride to the North Pole travels past several holiday scenes and includes a holiday light show on the way to meet Santa. The journey includes hot chocolate, cookies, and popcorn along the way.
Trips departs every 20 minutes starting at 5p each night and run until 8p.
View the full departure schedule and sign up at plfdparks.org.
- Registration deadline is December 13 at noon
- Cost is $9 for residents/$12 non-residents
- For ages 2 & up w/ responsible adult
- Fee is per person—kids 1 and under are free with a paid adult
- Event will take place outside in potentially cold, snowy weather—please dress for the conditions.
About the Plainfield Park District
Founded in 1966, The Plainfield Park District is the 9th largest park district in the State of Illinois, serving over 105,000 residents and covering just over 43 square miles. The District serves both Will and Kendall Counties and includes park space and facilities in 7 communities including Plainfield and Wheatland Townships, Bolingbrook, Crest Hill, Joliet, Plainfield, and Romeoville. The District is an Illinois Distinguished Accredited Agency for excellence in delivering parks and recreation services.